9.6.08

April 23, 2008




What’s that look for?

I can’t believe you said that? Obliterate Iran? Give me a break.

Wait

What does the average Iranian think of you now? Do you offer him hope? His president is a mad man and so is mine. Like begets like.

What are you saying? I’m like Bush?

Well dismissing economists who don't agree with you by calling them elitist is a card Bush would play.

You’re clueless.

Maybe. But you’re obvious.

That’s not very nice.

You’re pandering to the swing voter who is never going to think you have bigger balls than McCain, no matter what you say.

But I do.

[pause]

I’m not laughing.

You’re in an awful mood. I’m going to win IN tomorrow!

Why haven’t you played the visionary card?

I’m a realist. I’m practical.

I’m foolish enough to think you’re impassioned by your vision.

Look, I know the demographics a lot better than you do.

But I trust my feelings. You may be able to emasculate Obama, which makes me cringe to watch, but you’re not going to be able to do it with McCain.

Bush will sink McCain.

No, McCain will drop Bush. And you’ll lose because you’ll pander instead of offering a viable alternative vision.

I think I'll go now.

Fine. #