18.6.08

February 28, 2008





I like it.

You want it?

Maybe.

Maybe means purgatory.

No it doesn't.

I hope it's only temporary. What's it called when you're in purgatory forever?

Limbo. There's different ones though, some permanent, some temporary.

This was the first Hillary painting I did.

Oh really? It's my favorite.

You know in the first one hundred dreams posted on the "I Dream of Hillary" site, only five are sex dreams with you.

I'm not sure how I feel about that statistic. What does that have to do with the painting?

There are more sex dreams in Obama's column.

That's not surprising.

I've had two dreams with Obama. You were in both and he was talking to me but I was trying to get your attention.

What did he say?

The scent of one's breath reveals one's truth.

Is that why you always paint me with my mouth closed?

I have this photo of you with your mouth open and your head tilted back. You're laughing and you look just like my niece. Don't ask me how a sixty year-old woman looks like a six year-old girl, but I'm betting your breath smells just fine.

I hope I don't disappoint you.

You mean I have a shot at finding out?

No. That's not what I meant. God.

What?

I can't believe you just said that.

Oh c'mon. I'm just playing.

Sure.

I see. So you can flirt with me, but I can't flirt with you.

That's right.

Ok. Good to know the rules. But what if I really, really want to flirt with you?

Easy. Just repress it.

No, that's not easy. What happens if I break the rules?

Well, you just saw what happens. It was terrible right?

Yes, absolutely. I'll try not to do it again.

Good.

Are you this flirtatious with all women?

Maybe. Ok, so how much for the painting?

Two grand.

I'll take it.

Can I buy you dinner?

Um, no. #