22.6.08

January 12, 2008




It was New Hampshire, right after they called it. That’s when those guys were going on and on about race. They didn't know why the polls were so off. They kept talking about the racial vote. I’ve never heard of that. What is that anyway?

God only knows. 

No really, were they saying that whites in New Hampshire would not support a black man? Or were they saying blacks would only vote for blacks? I’m just trying to figure out the caricature, you know, like soccer mom. Who are the racial voters?

Rarely are these terms clearly defined.

I know and it drives me crazy. I used to be a mathematician.

I didn’t know that.

Yeah, I have a thing for clarity.

So do I.

We’ll you were a lawyer. It’s not that different. Anyway, you can imagine how frustrated I was to not be able to follow a conversation on cable news.

Seriously, you couldn’t follow it?

I understand it has to be ambiguous, that it's innuendo. And when I’m watching I’m obsessing about the purpose. So no, I can’t follow it literally. It’s not supposed to be literally followed.

Oh yes it is! #