21.6.08

January 18, 2008




I love the way you look in pantsuits. I mean look at this photo. It's just a silhouette, yet anyone looking at it would know in a flash that it's you. Your shape is your signature. It's the Hillary invariant.

It's the what?

The Hillary invariant. It doesn't really change. And it's on display with the pantsuits. Skirts hide too much.

What are you talking about?

I'm talking about your shape and how feminine it is. Both you and Ms Wintour seem to think that femininity is encoded in fashion. But it's not. It's in the form. It doesn't matter what you wear.

Wait a minute. I don't think that.

Well according to Ms. Wintour you do or, at least, someone on your staff does. They could have come up with a better explanation, you know, for why you canceled the photo shoot.

Like what?

'It's not the season for cleavage.'

No, sorry, that wouldn't fly.

There's a reason I'm not on your campaign staff. #